Get out of your comfort zone!
New Year. New reality. The mortgage industry in January 2014 is definintely not what it was in January 2013. Some are choosing to complain about it and accept failure. Others are adapting and making lemonade out of lemons.Want different results?
- Do things differently.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Explore new alliances.
- If you are a broker, explore becoming a mini correspondent.
- If you are an issuing mortgage banker, consider giving out sub lines to your better broker clients.
- If you are a non-issuing banker, consider an alliance with a medium sized issuing banker. The larger companies can get out of the business in one day. One of the biggest left the broker space with a single day’s notice last year.
- If you are a non-issuing banker, hire an expert and get your tickets with the agencies and GNMA.
- If you are a mortgage banker with servicing, consider an MSR line, which can add liquidly to your company.
If you become uncomfortable with the above please get over it. Your business may depend on it!
If you need some advice call me and I will point you in the right direction. No obligation. No fast talking. Just good information that can put you in another league, which will mean staying in business and even prospering.